"Uncaught exception 'PDOException' " on 1st run

gamiecc

Guys,

I just downloaded the latest version of EDP and installed it on my Dell D630(Nvidia 135m card model with Mac OS X 10.10.3 ). EDP said the following msg on its "EDP" page:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such table: modelsDesk' in /Extra/EDP/bin/html/showPage.php:52 Stack trace: #0 /Extra/EDP/bin/html/showPage.php(52): PDO->query('SELECT vendor, ...') #1 {main} thrown in /Extra/EDP/bin/html/showPage.php on line 52

and when I trying to build on "config" page ( "Build -> Build from model database"), and clicked "Select System type", no things showed up.

Following things has been tried based on some old posts on forum:

1. close EDP and back to /Extra/EDP, clicking updateEDP.command and updateDB.command to update EDP. [Haven't solve the problem]

2. Delete /Extra and /Applications/EDP, then reinstall EDP, then do the above updating, then try rebuild. [Haven't solve the problem]

Any thoughts?

Hi,

we are doing some major updates to EDP now which is going to support clover too and also with more features. Read this thread for details: http://forum.osxlati...update/?p=49697

It will go live after this weekend with few models and old models along with new ones will be updated every week or day asp. If your want your model updated specifically and want to try this new EDP v7 then PM me for testing.

Thanks