Hackintosh getting stuck at Loading screen with progress Bar

MrCarter

Hi guys!

This time i decided to install OS X 10.10.1 Yosemite on my desktop, which is a Intel Xeon E3-1245V3 with 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance Pro, and a GTX 970 Gigabyte (non G1 version) with windows 8.1 on SSD and a spare old SATA 2 magentic drive for the Yosemite install, So i followed the instructions, and the install went smoothly! No problems at all! But after words and its done, and it restarts, i remove the USB and when it comes back it loads up the Hackintosh Zone Screen with the axe going into the apple, and it has a progress bar, but it doesnt ever seem to move, or go anywhere past that, so i did a -v and it stopped at PCI begin, so i assume thats where the error is? ive tried npci=0x2000/3000 and PCIRootUID=1 and -f/F and a bunch of others, but im up to suggestions so ill try anything to really to get this thing to work. I dont know what else to try, because it shouldnt have any problems all my parts are less than a year old, and they are all compatabile with OS X. If you guys have any suggestions im open to hearing them! I dont know who else out there has this problem but i would love to know how they fixed it if they did.

All comments are welcome!

Thanks Guys!

It is a custom built machine, Motherboard is ASrock Fata1lty Z87 Killer Its CPU is a Intel Xeon E3-1245v3, RAM is Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB DDR3, It has a GTX 970 Gigabyte non G1 version, it has a Intel Buisness Class AC-Wifi adapter, It also has a Kraken X61 AIO Liquid cooler, with windows 8.1 on a SSD and a magnetic 500GB for storage and then the extra magentic 160GB for the Yosemite install