Lenovo ThinkPad e540 compatible?

CoolKey68

• Moderators

1. Download and install the App AIDA64 v2 (new versions don't has the ACPI tool feature) from the link: http://www.aida64.com/archives

2. Open the Application and right click on the down left corner of the application as shown in the picture below to open the Menu
3. Select the option "ACPI Tool" from the Menu
4. Click on the button "Save Table" and choose "DSDT" from the list to save
5. Similarly, again click on the button "Save Table" and choose "SSDT" to save all the SSDT files one by one (there will upto 4 or more of these SSDT files)

I need step 5, all the SSDTs

• Moderators

Not familiar with Yosemite Zone which I believe is a Distro and we don't support that here. You should start with a Clover UEFI Install guide. 

You'll probably need to change your BIOS settings to enable AHCI, Security > Memory Protection > Make sure Execution Prevention is enabled, perhaps others too.

Once you have the USB Installer created, replace the Clover files with the attached.

• ​Place the DSDT/SSDT into /clover/acpi/patched
  • Others folder into /clover/kexts, remove all folders
  • config.plist replace into /Clover
  • HFSPlus.efi into /Clover/drivers64UEFI

Clover_files.zip

• Like 1

Hi

I finally found the time to install Yosemite.

I had just one problem on installation phase during the network configuration (jump back to the beginning, kind of a loop) but I skipped.

Now I've the system but the network doesn't work also no AUDIO. Can you help me please.

I've added my configuration.

DSDT_All.zip