Confused between bootpack , chameleon, EDP

Andy

I am starting new with this site, please excuse my ignorance. When I create a usb drive, should I use the bootpack as given for D620 with Intel GMA from

http://www.osxlatitude.com/supported-models/

The instructions on Creating a USB drive in Methode # 1 , step 3 says to use the bootloader , and on the bottom of the page is the Chameleon bootloader attached.

So, I am confused between bootpack chameleon , and EDP. Should I use the bootpack after the OS is loaded, or use the EDP?

Thank you for your guidance here.

boot pack first edp after osx is installed then build edp for your machine

I am also confused as to how the bootpack is integrated into the process. More specific details would be appreciated. I had installed it by extracting it to the root of the HD volume after SL was installed. Is this approach incorrect?

I am also confused as to how the bootpack is integrated into the process. More specific details would be appreciated. I had installed it by extracting it to the root of the HD volume after SL was installed. Is this approach incorrect?

It is my understanding that the Extra folder from the boot pack is placed in the USB pen and only used during the install process. When OSX install is finished and EDP is run, then the specific Extra folder is now installed on the OSX partition. So let EDP install the Extra Folder on the hard drive.