EDP v7

Zanzibar

Good morning from Phila PA .  I've been attempting to load my Bootpack for my Dell Latitude D630 w/  1440 by 900  high resolution  X3100  graphics  into this app but,  have noticed that, as the Installer moves forward that it gives me a disclaimer that both Clover and Chameleon bootloaders have been detected and, as a result,  the Installer cannot continue.

I find this fascinating -  without a shadow of doubt, the Clover bootloader is NOT present unless it is hidden within the

Code of the myHack app.  I don't even think that Clover cooperates with Legacy BIOS, it's my belief that Clover is geared for UEFI  applications.  Nevertheless,  I've been attempting to master putting Lion 10.7.5  onto my Dell Latitude D630 without needing to use VirtualBox as a platform and,  finding it completely impossible in the truest sense of the word. I've seen challenges come and go as a CET  (certified Electronics Tech)  but,  nothing comes close to this debacle.  Assuming Clover is actually present, how would I go about deleting it so that the EDP can complete the process ?  

Guide for clover for using the bootpacks will be updated this week so please wait for a while and check back. If you want to help with EDP beta tests then PM me with your model.

PS: Still its in beta state so you might see some bugs.

I think, you did understand wrong. We both try to install your new edp7.app with your software edp7.dmg installer (this software:http://www.osxlatitude.com/edp/download/).Currently there is edp6.app installed. When I try to install the new software edp7.app, your edp7.dmg installer does tell, that both, chameleon and clover are installed at the notebook and does stop installing edp7.app. This is a bug in the installer of edp7.dmg software. I never did install clover on that notebook.

Regards