lenovo z50-70 - Intel HD4400 7MB

hottt

Hi there..

I have one of these but it does not have the nvidia. I followed your guide, pauldmps and most is working good but the snags left now are only sleep issues and in about this mac its reads 2.39 ghz instead of 1.7 which is what the processor is i5 4210u, I believe. Otherwise all is good.

brightness keys! used it for my other lenovo too. sound good and I have a wifi card coming for it. The bios was a breeze to get the advanced menu unlocked to my amazement! 

Thank you so much for the guide. Do you have any suggestions for the sleep and processor? I had the pm script generate the 5th ssdt as I had 4 instead of 5 probably since there is no nvidia.

edit: guide said no genericusb but was trying for the sleep not working.. also missing sleep slider in energy saver control panel.

config.plist.zip

DSDT.zip

SSDT-4.aml.zip

Sleep was fixed with an additional usb patch. Another patch enabled lid sleep, and inputing 1700 into the mhz field in clover config.plist fixed the processor reading.

there was another lid patch which included a kext that may enable lid wake as well but have not got it to work.