Complete set of files (Clover/Enoch) for El Capitan/Sierra

polyzargone

Hmmm... do you think it has anything to do with Clover? Have you tried Chameleon and seeing the power button and lid sleep works?

The only reason I switched to Clover was because I couldn't load any kext in Chameleon in Extras, and had issues loading them in S/L/E too.

• Administrators

quote- "The only reason I switched to Clover was because I couldn't load any kext in Chameleon in Extras, and had issues loading them in S/L/E too."

you have to make sure you set SIP (System Integrity Protection) CSR values in boot loader for 10.11 for kexts to load.

Hi,

This is great work! Thank you very much.

I found one issue that Lid close/sleep doesn't work with clover. Normal sleep/awake works well.

My spec is d830 with nVidia, 10.11.2 and clover3330. I used your EFI as is.

I'm waiting for your update.

Fixed :) !

Remove all fixes in ACPI Old way/new way and Lid close/sleep will work again and fn+esc as well. I didn't tried the ctrl/power button shortcut (is this the correct one :?  ?) as my pwb key is a bit capricious so let me know if it work too ;).

#9 has been edited with new Clover.zip.

PS : Special thanks to Bronxteck for putting me on the path ^_^ !

I downloaded your new CLOVER.zip, replaced the CLOVER folder with my existing one, but things just went haywire. Suddenly now keyboard, trackpad and audio no longer works. Lid sleep doesn't work either.

What did I do wrong?

BTW, can you tell me exactly what you changed to get lid sleep to work?

Thanks.