Yosemite on E5450

e5450

Where can I find it? its an i7 5600u 2.60 HT (x2), sorry but im a noobie on this terms.

Try this bootpak for El Capitan. I spent a whole week to figure these files out. All works now including HD5500, sound, webcam, card reader, battery.... except WIFI card which has to be replaced. Hope it saves some time for you.

Update:

The bootpack should be used after installation with AppleKextExcludeList.kext in S/L/E folder. Using it as is for installation will result in crash due to unmodified graphics driver. 

For installation, change "0x16260006" in config.plist to "0x0a260006" so that HD5500 graphics driver is ineffective. Installation should go smoothly. After installation, change the value back in config.plist and install AppleKextExcludeList.kext into S/L/E folder.

E5450-Broadwell_EFI.zip

I mean AppleKextExcludeList, did you add or remove something from it? What's its purpose?

It's already in /S/L/E, is it missing on your system?

It was not in my orignal /S/L/E folder after fresh installation of OSX10.11.1. Without it I cannot boot with ig-platform-id inject.

• Moderators

Thanks for clarifying. Strange you are missing that file, I have a fresh 10.11.1 build myself and not have that issue.

I checked your config, you have ALC255, I'm sure this model uses ALC293. What audio kext are you using?

Do you have HDMI video and audio working?