HD4400 won't work in 10.10.4

loibi93

Hello everyone !

I have updated from 10.10.1 to 10.10.4 today, and it went quite smoothly.

After fixing the kernel, the System booted, and as expected the Graphics were not

working yet. So i installed the patched Azul Framebuffer kext with Kext Utility and restarted,

but i still didn't have good Graphics. It worked fine before the update, and the only thing that

changed is the framebuffer kext which i reinstalled (i took it from this forum from the dell latitude tutorial).

Has anyone an idea why it is not working ?

I use clover, the config file is attached !

The HD4400 is injected in DSDT !

with best regards

config.plist.zip

• Moderators

Patching the kernel for Haswell defeats one of the benefits of Clover. There's an option to do that on the fly which I enabled, but you need to restore the vanilla kernel. You can download it here if you have don't have a backup. I also enabled the graphics but you'll need to restore the vanilla AzulFB too and install this to /S/L/E.

config.plist.zip

Hello !

I was having issues with my edimax ew-7811un USB Wlan Dongle for quite some time now, but i noticed that it was fine sometimes, but today i finally found the reason why it is not working sometimes. Whenever i plug in a Monitor (DisplayPort) i get much lower Internet speeds and Connection Issues ! Does anyone have a clue why that could be ? If i use this stick with another OS i don't have these Problems ! Does anyone know why this could be ?

UPDATE:
Ok, I also get these issues when not connected to a monitor, maybe there is something wrong with my USB Drivers ?