Yosemite OSX 10.10.4 Need help to Intel HD Graphics and Wi-Fi

MacDuke2

Hello guys,

I got a Dell Latitude E6410 it`s an i5 8G ram and I just installed Yosemite on it.

I`d like some help to install the right kexts to get my video a little better, wireless card enabled and the touchpad as well.

I tried many drivers and searched a lot on web but I had to reinstall my hackintosh several times because the Graphics kexts I found weren't corrects I guess...  :-(

The graphic card is Intel HD, and Wireless is Broadcom see System Info below:

Vendor ID 8086 / Dev ID 0046 / Core Processor Integrated Graphics Controller

Vendor ID 14e4 / Dev ID 4727 / BCM4313 802.11bgn Wireless Network Adapter

I new in Hackintosh stuffs and struggling a lot to make it works...

I`m asking you guys help because I don`t wanna see Kernell Panic anymore! hehehe...

Thanks!

• Moderators

E6410 with 1st Generation Intel HD graphics is not supported, it has eDP instead of LVDS. You'll won't get QE/CI for this graphics. See here for more information.

Given those facts, you won't have a good experience with this hack.

• Administrators

As always, please search the forum before posting. All the answers are already there...

1. As Jake indicated, 1st gen Intel HD graphics of those Arrandale-based E6x10 is only partially supported due to video interface. Nothing you can do about it. This makes this specific series mostly unsuitable to run OS X. There's plethora of threads on this matter on all hackintosh forums including this one... You'll find a good presentation on eDP (vs. LVDS) here.
  2. Same thing for your Broadcom card, it's unsupported: https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/2120-supportedunsupported-wireless-cards-inventory/. You'd have to replace it by a supported card or USB dongle.