OS X on new SOL laptops model

Aqua285-J2

Has there been any progress in making a Hackintosh out of a SOL using EDP?  And if so, would there be any advice on a SOL model S (newest/most powerful, but still just dual core) built with Intel Celeron N2820 (1M Cache, up to 2.39 GHz) Bay-Trail-M, Intel HD graphics, Realtek ALC661 HD Audio, MiMO 802.11b/gn (2.4/5GHz), and Integrated Digital Core BT4.0?  I know that usually Hackintoshes require an Intel Ivy-Bridge/3rd gen i-series CPU, NVIDIA graphics, and an Atheros or Broadcom wireless mini PCI-E card, and that this build doesn't follow any of that criteria, but I haven't researched into EDP yet.  Can EDP be explained as well as the progress on SOL laptops, please?

• Administrators

No SOL computer was ever supported by EDP, no. I don't believe you can run OS X on those new generation types of Celeron. If you could, I'm not sure the integrated Intel HD would be supported; it's not the same as the 1st gen Intel HD of the Arrandale CPU. But, by all means, give it a try, it's the only way to know...

EDP is a package used to fine-tune/finalise a basic/minimal OS X installation made with a minimalist bootpack. It's made out of full vanilla installations made by people who bring details of their successful builds to the forum with all used files (drivers, patched BIOS tables, etc.).