[Solved] OSXL threatened - Help us choose

Leon

Help us choose...  

162 members have voted

1. 1. What should we choose ?

• I have just donated to [email protected] - Now go buy the Copyright Removal option
    • Just add the damn copyright and be done with it
    • WTF?, Change the forum software - even if it means downtime
    • Whatever, let them close down OSXL

• Administrators

Hi,

You are completely right, 500 usd is nothing if just everyone would donate a little.

We have 47000+ users.. imagine if everyone would just donate 0,5$ - not only would we solve this... but OSXL would be funded in anyway for life.

Sadly, that is not the reality of things and generally hosting cost, early license cost for forum, domain cost and everything else is paid by me personal :(

• Like 1

• Administrators

Agree - for the sake of the argument.. lets change "your" to "our" - OSXL belongs to all of us - we - the users including the crew is what makes osxlatitude - with us - the users - this site is worthless :-)

Again, thank you to everyone that helps resolve this. we are closing up on 300$ but we have time against us.

I voted fire them & switch. They were disrespectful and obnoxious and deserve to be fired. I apologize for my countrymen.

I agree Americans can be rude, as an American I don't appreciate the "all Americans are obnoxious" responses, nothing is that reliable.

• Administrators

I agree with the american statement.. the bigger part of the crew is american and this have nothing todo with the american people.

I have been to USA several times and have plenty of friends there - many from here which i have come to count as close friends.

It is the behavior of the company i dislike - but this might aswell have been a european company and it would have made no difference.