[Solved] OSXL threatened - Help us choose

Leon

Help us choose...  

162 members have voted

1. 1. What should we choose ?

• I have just donated to [email protected] - Now go buy the Copyright Removal option
    • Just add the damn copyright and be done with it
    • WTF?, Change the forum software - even if it means downtime
    • Whatever, let them close down OSXL

• Administrators

Hi,

Despite what they are writting, then i have sent them an email asking for us to resolve this.

We are now around 402$ - and as i said earlier, if they refuse - we'll have a talk about what happens next.

And if we choose to go with an option that is "free" we will logically refund all money - thats a promise i will keep.

All, haven't been very active lately since I have a bunch of real mac's to take care of... nonetheless, I would not spend a dime on a company that treats (what are supposed to be) customers like this...outrageous. I'm happy to donate ($$$ and/or time) if you decide to move to another software. Am sure we'd find a way to export/transform/import the data

• Administrators

While we wait and hope for more donations - feel free to start researching alternatives - the software we use now is called ipboard.. we need a way to migrate _everything_ over to a new platform.

Users, posts, passwords, attachments .. everything

Reading the email chain, you should have reinstated the copyright shor term then gone about either the copyright removal or to have given yourself more time to plan a platform migration.

You might be able to appeal the license revocation of you can show either funds to hand or reinstate the copyright to show cooperation but if they stand firm you've created your own issue.

Hey guys, I made a donation. Hope that helps. As you decide to do, I do not feel with authority and knowledge to offer a concrete decision. metaphorically speaking, I want to kick in the ass of ... You know!

Thanks to Google for the translation yet. Greetings from Spain.