G751JT- Monster of Hackintosh Laptop

makayama

i plan to make some change for my topics to make it simple and clear to understand ,i getting  many request from users told me that to upload all kext , i can't do that  because all users have different version if some user have trouble in some drivers that not working they can sending message in OS X latitude for the problem to answer them quickly .

Thank you for all user and members who support us .

Makayama

First,I have to thank for makayama
With his first article and clover folder, I can finally make my G751JY run MAC 10.10 and 10.11

This is my Clover config(Base on makayama clover-folder) and tested driver

I know these's lots to do to make it perfect.

Still waiting makayama to release his kext to help us

my folder link  https://mega.nz/#!fx5hhCJI

key  !ciHPP7gTMBlFhr8B7BzJTfBtboD2UGrPvmJDAAWUyK4

Hope everybody try to make it perfect

Thanks

• Like 1

Awesome work guys, thanks! Just got my JY a few months back, before this thread and had given up (for a while) on hackintoshing my Asus. I'll have to try this out this weekend, see how far I can get. Can anyone recommend a WiFi module (exact model #?) to replace my 7260 for working WiFi in OS X?

Awesome work guys, thanks! Just got my JY a few months back, before this thread and had given up (for a while) on hackintoshing my Asus. I'll have to try this out this weekend, see how far I can get. Can anyone recommend a WiFi module (exact model #?) to replace my 7260 for working WiFi in OS X?

I replace with  DW-1560

it works with airdrop and handoff

Be aware! intel-7260 ==>  m.2 !!!!!

buy a right one!

post-4953-0-58274900-1450255185_thumb.jpg post-4953-0-76323400-1450255196_thumb.jpg

hello , and first thank's a lot .i follow your advices and my hackintosh on asus g751 jy works perfectly ! almost perfect !

exept  one thing : the audio output on mini jack

if someone could have a solution for that i will be gratefull 

thank's in advance

yannoosh

Thank's Hèrvé !

Another question/problem :

thunderbolt port work with graphic adaptater , but not with apple thunberbolt/gigabit ethernet one 

i read somewhere , we must turn the bios security to legacy , but i don't know if it's possible with clover , and don't know too how to do that ...

other thing : graphic port ( hdmi ,vga , thunderbolt ) don't support hot plugg ,only plugg before boot.

there is way to solve this ?

Thank 's 

Yannoosh