Refined ALPS TouchPad driver

Dr. Hurt

@Dr. Hurt, can you update the source on github with your latest changes in v6? I noticed your Release-6-BETA branch is a little outdated and has some issues with sleep. I'd appreciate the source as I'm currently testing some changes for optimizing the touch input for clickpads (with the button under the trackpad)

Of course!! I'm sorry for not updating it in so long. I have a ton of studying :(

If you don't mind, I'll share my code here for now till I have time to sync/update on github.

This code has the fix for interrupt (As suggested by the Linux devs). This fixed most sleep issues.

sourceR6.zip

I get the error message:

Can’t get «class sgrp» 1 of window "Trackpad" of «class pcap» "System Preferences" of application "System Events". Invalid index. (-1719)

When I try to open the settings app :(

I'm on an E6320 running Sierra, I install the kext by copying to S/L/E

Hello, guys, could you help me? I don`t know my touchpad hw version, so i try latest. After installing this kext touchpad detects, but then i touch it, cursor fly to upper right corner of screen. What should i do?

UPD: OK, my version seems to be 4. ID E7=0x73 0x02 0x64, EC=0x88 0x07 0x8a

I tried many versions, but cursor is crazy with all of them

UPD: This one is very good, but 3 fingers right and 4 fingers down are not registered. Maybe someone could repair this issue

VoodooPS2Controller.kext.zip

• Moderators

Hello, guys, could you help me? I don`t know my touchpad hw version, so i try latest. After installing this kext touchpad detects, but then i touch it, cursor fly to upper right corner of screen. What should i do?

UPD: OK, my version seems to be 4. ID E7=0x73 0x02 0x64, EC=0x88 0x07 0x8a

I tried many versions, but cursor is crazy with all of them

UPD: This one is very good, but 3 fingers right and 4 fingers down are not registered. Maybe someone could repair this issue

Where did you get this version? Please provide link