Refined ALPS TouchPad driver

Dr. Hurt

I tried bronxteck version, its working fine, However trackpad acceleration is very clunky, not really useable for me...

I use a 6430

And I run el capitan,

I loaded those touchpad settings mentioned in original post, is this suposed to be for sierra or something?

Hi All

I am new to here and even hackintosh.  I just installed Sierra 10.12.4 on my E7440 i7 4600u.  By running "log show | grep ALPS".  I saw

ALPS: Found a V3 Rushmore touchpad with ID: E7=0x73 0x03 0x0a, EC=0x88 0x08 0x22

I use the release 5 file from the first post.  The movement is smooth, 2 and 3 fingers swing is working fine.  However I would like to know how can I enable 1 and 2 finger tapping.  It is a gray screen in trackpad.  And when I run "Touchpad Setting" from the first post.  It show the following error:

Can’t get «class sgrp» 1 of window "Trackpad" of «class pcap» "System Preferences" of application "System Events". Invalid index.

System Events got an error: Can’t get group 1 of window "Trackpad" of application process "System Preferences". Invalid index. (-1719)

I am pleased if anybody can give me a hand.

Regards

KT

Beta 10:

- 4x speed

- More tricks to filter movement

I'm gonna cry if this doesn't work!!!

This'll probably be the final Release 4 regardless of trackstick. I might try to fix it later.

So Far, so good!

Working great on my Inspiron 3520. Sierra 10.12.4

Just awesome!

Thank You!

Hi all,

I've got my hackintosh, 10.11.6,  running on a toshiba Tecra z40 with ALPS trackpad. I'm trying to see which version of the voodoops2 controller supports this trackpad (v7). From the github it seems the latest beta supports V7, but I'm not sure where to find the binaries for that version. Anyone can please send a pointer to the latest binary version?

Thanks a lot for all