HP Pavilion Elite e9270t 10.10.x

fallen00sniper

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to the best of my knowledge this is everything needed to get this system up and running 10.10 and ready to update to 10.10.5, the kexts included work with 10.10.5.

i left everything in a hierarchy format as much as possible, the user installing must follow the included guides for iMessages and FaceTime to ever work and the mac version is 11,3 i'll include a screen shot of about this mac to aid in the process.

also i am attaching files for possible DSDT patching (pre clover install), which i think this system needs to increase boot speed and performance, it's a little sluggish after boot, but picks up within 2 minutes.

at the moment this is all i can think of, let me know if there is something i may have missed.

i've even included the yosemite clover theme i am using.

also hdmi audio does not work, hoping a dsdt edit or something can patch this, i haven't found a way and i've had months of trying, the voodoohda drivers get the onboard audio working, but others might do the job as well.

i forgot, i still have my chameleon files backed up, i used the latest that chameleon wizard 4.4.1 showed, i've deleted chameleon wizard after clover proved stable.

EDP Submission.zip

hp_e9270t_dsdt.zip

post-6700-0-90333600-1442430604_thumb.png

files uploaded.

sorry it took so long, i was afk.

I need more details about your model to add, so please send me your ioreg (saved using IORegistryExplorer app v2.1), System profiler info saved from file menu of  System information app, System log from /var/log and your entire Clover folder. Also tell me what is working and what is not.

I need more details about your model to add, so please send me your ioreg (saved using IORegistryExplorer app v2.1), System profiler info saved from file menu of  System information app, System log from /var/log and your entire Clover folder. Also tell me what is working and what is not.

i didn't see system profiler in the menu to save so i ran system_profile > system_profile.txt, hope it's the same as you need, now for the working and not.

working

QE/CI (patched amd4600 and x2000 kexts)

reboot

all audio output and input seem to work fine onboard

screen saver

not

sleep (did work with chameleon pre 10.10.5 combo update, maybe i should reinstall all the kexts?)

hdmi audio has never worked

unsure of

cstates/pstates (were working in chameleon)

that's pretty much all i can think of at the moment, pre clover and the combo update the only issue was hdmi audio.

i may just need to reinstall some of the kexts i included previously, i am still hoping a dsdt will get this hackintosh as close to vanilla as it can be so updates will be smoother.

more_sys_info.zip

pressing alt with the apple menu open showed system information, which is what i opened before, only option was save as and it generated a system report.

hopefully this is what you actually needed, since i have yet to see anything that says sysprofiler, however it does look like msinfo32 on windows so i imagine it is what you guys need.

also in my quest to find a dsdt for this motherboard, i found there is another with the same model, but different code name, (iona UL8E) hp specifications weren't very clear of the differences, but from what i can see on the motherboard images only onboard video and the chipset is p57 instead of p55, which i would guess from my pc experiences is just onboard video.

more_sys_info_sysinfo.zip