Lenovo Z51-70 DSDT Fix

RiShiE

Hi Everyone,

Can someone fix the extracted DSDT for my Z51-70 (i5-Broadwell, with AMD R9 M375x graphics + Intel HD 5500 graphics)?

I am currently running El Capitan, and everything except Sleep and Bluetooth is working fine.

Thanks in advance.

RiShiE

Edit: Removed google drive link, Please refer to Post #4 for the DSDT and config.plist files.

Hi Bro i need your help i want to install os x in my Lenovo Z51-70 but i alway getting error

Could Not Allocating memory

So if you have any free time please tell me the shteps of

1- How  You make bootable usb

2-Which Img of OS x You used (send me link If you have)

3-Which version of Your clover bootloder( if possible than please send me EFI folder of your System)

And at the last Your Bios Version ( If you have bios v1 than please send me I am on v2) and BIOS settings

My system Specs

Lenovo Z51-70 i7 Brodwell 2.4Ghz

Gpu- AMD R9 M375 + HD5500

Bios Version 2

Ram 8 GB

Bro please help me to install Os x after i Install it than i can help you to fix SLeep and Bluethooth

Because i will make my own DSDT and Pacthes for this but main barrier is To boot into osx

Please send me attachment files on [email protected]

or You can send me Links

Please.........

Thnx

• Moderators

Hi Everyone,

Can someone fix the extracted DSDT for my Z51-70 (i5-Broadwell, with AMD R9 M375x graphics + Intel HD 5500 graphics)?

I am currently running El Capitan, and everything except Sleep and Bluetooth is working fine.

Thanks in advance.

RiShiE

https://drive.google.com/a/rishie.net/file/d/0B6Vee0OJ1YSqNEp5bVlYQ2pWMlU/view?usp=sharing

Please compress the folder and attach it here, select 'More reply options' to get to that option

Hi Bro i need your help i want to install os x in my Lenovo Z51-70 but i alway getting error

3-Which version of Your clover bootloder( if possible than please send me EFI folder of your System)

And at the last Your Bios Version ( If you have bios v1 than please send me I am on v2) and BIOS settings

My system Specs

Bios Version 2

Ram 8 GB

Please.........

Thnx

1) There's many guides to create an USB Installer, just run a search for Clover UEFI Install guide. Here's one 

2) Go with El Capitan, GM is out in 2 days. It'll be a free download from Apple Store. HD 5500 is first supported in 10.10.3, earlier version won't do, but with Yosemite, you'll experience graphics hang. El Capitan has fixed that issue.

3) Use the latest version v3270

See here regarding the pre-requisites for Broadwell system to option full QE/CI

My system Specs

Bios Version 2

Ram 8 GB

Bro please help me to install Os x after i Install it than i can help you to fix SLeep and Bluethooth

Because i will make my own DSDT and Pacthes for this but main barrier is To boot into osx

Please send me attachment files on [email protected]

or You can send me Links

Please.........

Thnx

I am running latest clover (3276). Make sure, you remove OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi from drivers64UEFI folder, to get rid of the error. I am also attaching my config.plist with this post, but first try removing the AptioFix2 from drivers64UEFI folder.

I am running El Capitan GM Candidate, and I am on Bios 2.00 as well.

Only difference is that I have an i5 Broadwell.

I patched AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer manually and replaced in SLE, disabled Switchable graphics in bios, and also enabled legacy to avoid display garbage issue (I followed firewolf's guide).

Please compress the folder and attach it here, select 'More reply options' to get to that option

Thanks Jake, I was not able to attach the files yesterday, for some reason.

Please find attached DSDT and SSDT extracted using linux.

Z51-70-DSDT.zip

config.plist.zip

Risehe

bro i want to know one more thing that  you pach bios to change DVMT Preallocated memory or not?

Please attach your pached AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer kext file

And in your previous Attachment There are 9 SSDT files where i paste them

SSDT files go into EFI partition: EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder, you may need to generate SSDT.aml according to your processor as it differs from mine.

Attached is the AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFrameBuffer.kext. I did not patch the bios, but only patched the BDWGraphicsFramebuffer binary to skip the DVMT check.

AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer.kext.zip

• Moderators

@RiShiE, try these files. You'll need to generate your own SSDT for power management using ssdtPRGen.sh.

@ypdeveloper, I don't think he patch the BIOS, otherwise he won't need to manually patch the kext. The SSDT/DSDT attached by RiShiE are raw and not patched. You can try the one attached if you have the exact same specification.

You don't need to patch the kext, you can do it with the Clover config file to patch on the fly. I checked the config file from RiShiE, it's included but it's disabled. Search for it for 10.11beta and remove the disabled: in front of the FB.

Update:

I see this model is already supported in EDP, EmlyDinesh already included his patched DSDT, seems to combined all 3 SSDT into DSDT I have attached with all boot files  included. Test both if you like.

Z51-70.zip

@RiShiE, try these files. You'll need to generate your own SSDT for power management using ssdtPRGen.sh.

@ypdeveloper, I don't think he patch the BIOS, otherwise he won't need to manually patch the kext. The SSDT/DSDT attached by RiShiE are raw and not patched. You can try the one attached if you have the exact same specification.

You don't need to patch the kext, you can do it with the Clover config file to patch on the fly. I checked the config file from RiShiE, it's included but it's disabled. Search for it for 10.11beta and remove the disabled: in front of the FB.

Update:

I see this model is already supported in EDP, EmlyDinesh already included his patched DSDT, seems to combined all 3 DSDT I have attached with all boot files  included. Test both if you like.

Thanks very much for the fixes Jake, but this DSDT is hanging on PCI configuration begin part. I could not get past that message, if I am using my modified DSDT.

I also tried the DSDT from the bootpack, but its giving a kernel panic even before. (Something around ACPI). Let me know if something else I can try?

The only DSDT that works at the moment is my extracted DSDT or no DSDT at all (clover extracting the DSDT on its own).