Lenovo Z51-70 DSDT Fix

RiShiE

Dear all,

I do have the exact same trouble with mine. Here is where I'm now.

I have been able to make OS X recognize a camera using this: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-USB-Inject-All

First problem "solved": recognizing the USB device

Then, I have not been able to see any image. The softwares (Facetime, Photobooth, Skype...) can see a camera, but there is no image, just a blank black image.

By investigating a bit further, I found this opensource project, owned by Intel:

https://github.com/IntelRealSense/librealsense

This is where I stopped. I have been able to see the webcam image, as well as the 3D sensors images, using the XCode examples of librealsense. But as I don't have any software development skills, I don't know how to go further, maybe developing a plugin based on this lib?

Does anyone can help us with this?

Thanks all

Kalagan

• Like 1

RiShiE

Bro i do all your steps but i does not get the os x boot installer

bro please help

Now my sytem restart suddenly after take boot in os x by clover

I make a Usb for Osx 10.11 Gm

Install bootlder and your dsdt

and replce the apple intel fw .kext

than set bios as your

but it does not success

Bro you only in this form with Z51-70

Please solve my problem

And this time please attach your clover folder

hey can you upload your working efi folder . i am using same model i am gettting problems installing os x 

Hey everyone,

I installed El Capitan a few months back on my Z51-70. I managed to finish install but once I got the Clover installed I faced big issues with the mouse and keyboard as well as Wi-Fi. I know I will either need to replace the Wi-Fi card or get a USB device for it. Anyway my main trouble is getting that mouse and keyboard working if I am going to have another crack at it.

I am in urgent need for Mac OS now for my dissertation at uni... need to code an app for iOS so having this would really benefit me. I am a Network student and can learn with help but really I can't get my head round this and it was brilliant to find this forum.

A guide on how to install properly and getting the keyboard/mouse working built into the laptop would be great if it is possible. If not I am stuck with using the uni Mac's which sucks to be honest because I live quite far lol and means really only time while I am already there 3 days a week.

Thanks in advance.

• Moderators

This Lenovo has an Elantouch touchpad, try this. Remove any PS2 controller kext you may have installed. Just place the kext in /EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other or 10.11 depending on what you're using.

As for Wifi, if you have an Intel, it's unsupported. Either use a supported USB wifi or a supported card that's not whitelisted by Lenovo.

I think I saw one with Lenovo branded DW1560 somewhere.