10.11 on m4400

Digiscales

WIth Daxon package EL Capitan in my M4400 FX1700M (DSDT see a 770M) 2,93GHz works well, only shut down is not working and sometimes Usb freeze, trackpad not support the two fingers scroll, sigh!!!

Previously with 10.10 i found on this site a bootpack for a M4400 with 3.01GHz and  everything works well with finger scroll, except for speedstep. Now there isn't! For speedstep  buy coolbook. I must try if works on 10.11

• Administrators

Afaik, Cookbook only supports Core2Duo CPUs and nothing else. It's quite an old tool nowadays. If you have an Arrandale CPU, it just won't work... But you should be able if you tune your system with SMBIOS + FakeSMC and activate P States + C States generation.

How do i change audio layout ID to 0 in DSDT? can you look at dsdt daxon provided in download earlier in posts. Confused because he has non working voodoohda kext in 10.11 folder but explained that patched applehda should be used hope daxon can help when poss aswell

Clover configurator and pdf about audio layout was completely unclear none of these tools ever seem to have decent instructions and assume you can guess how to use them. I would rather do it myself than use pre made packs so i learn more but even pdf about this is exact topic left me as lost as before.