64-bit.

Tengokuu

• Administrators

boot with arch=x86_64 at chame prompt or change i386 to x86_64 in org.chame.Boot.plist there's also an option in chameleon wizard latest version for force 64 bit. but in any of these cases trackpad and keyboard will not work... you will need to find a 64 bit kext that works for your model.

boot with arch=x86_64 at chame prompt or change i386 to x86_64 in org.chame.Boot.plist there's also an option in chameleon wizard latest version for force 64 bit. but in any of these cases trackpad and keyboard will not work... you will need to find a 64 bit kext that works for your model.

I can't save the org.chameleon file. OSX wont let me. Help?

EDIT: I also tried booting with arch=x86_64. My computer booted fine, until the screen flashed, and went onto the blue screen when OSX boots up. It just hanged there. Not even the mouse showed. My entire computer locked up afterwards.

• Administrators

booting x64 only means that the kernel will run in x64 mode, keep booting in 32bit mode, you will still have 64bit suuport.. osx is not like windows, check your activity monitor and notice alot is running 64bit even tho you booted via 32bit

again, osx is very diffrent from windows