Successfull install of Lion on D620--LAN not working

Andy

I have to thank the guys that wrote the Lion Installation procedures as I followed the instructions from wiki, and it went amazingly well, without any KP.

The only item not working is Ethernet. I would appreciate if you can show me what to do to get the LAN working.

Also, can I update this hackintosh to 10.7.2?

Thank you.

PS. For newbies like myself, you have to do a chameleon from EDP after you install all kexts.

UPDATE: Downloaded via another PC, and applied 10.7.2 update without any issue. Still no LAN. Also I noticed LCD is dim before and after update. Is there a fix for this.

post-2786-050600300 1321072675_thumb.jpg

post-2786-080494000 1321072692_thumb.jpg

I see there is EDP2.2 beta, I downloaded and extracted the Extra folder, Placed the Extra Folder in Documents.

I really do not know what to do with it now. When running edptool from my document, it says it should be run from Extra folder. So, I copied the EDP2.2 Extra folder to the /Extra. Ran edptool, did items 1 to select model, item 2 to do the fixes.

After reboot, brightness is good, but still no LAN.

Please help.

• Administrators

it needs to replace the extra on the root of the drive.... 2.2 is for lion by the way... edp only works from the root never from documents. you also need to make sure it's named Extra not 2.2, there also should not be an Extra folder inside Extra

it needs to replace the extra on the root of the drive.... 2.2 is for lion by the way... edp only works from the root never from documents. you also need to make sure it's named Extra not 2.2, there also should not be an Extra folder inside Extra

Bronxtech,

I did as you said, and I got the LAN working.

Thanks again.