Dell Latitude E6220

Leon

I manage to install Lion today ML still show the same error as my previous post... finally... but everytime i reboot it prompt to connect keyboard although the keyboard work.. anyway to stop it prompting? also the network showing my wifi as bluetooth and the real bluetooth is missing anyway to correct it? i have wwan too and i dont know how to get it work anyone know?

I finally boot to the installation screen on E6220 mountain lion...

Steps to do:

BIOS set the CPU XD to enable... its off by default... Lion will work with this off... dont know why

Boot with:

-v GraphicsEnabler=No

I been trying so long to find this but well it work now :D

Installed Mountain Lion, update to 10.8.2. Xcode working, bluetooth, wifi, webcam working, app store, mail, wwan working...

VGA out to TV don't work, SD card reader and HDMI also dont work.

Hi Steven

Is your expresscard slot recognised - if so how did you get Mountain Lion to recognise it?

Followup - I stuck a  cheap ($19.00) 2 port usb3 express card in - nec/reneses chipset - and installed a modified caldigit kext and the express card is useable now - so I've got 2 extra usb ports to use. I've just ordered a cheap sdhc expresscard to try out, as I can't seem to get the lappers builtin reader to work, so we'll see how that goes in due course.

Edited by jugdus