Dell Latitude E6220

Leon

Hey guys I am new to the forum! I did an original hackintosh on a Dell Mini 9 about 5 or 6 years ago, and there was a lot of manual work to do back then! It is much more streamlined now a days it seems!!!

I have an e6220 that I just picked up off of Craigslist, and I put in an evo 840 series 250gb SSD. I created the bootable USB and used the "Extras" folder that I downloaded from the compatibility list. I was able to successfully install OS X 10.9.5 and then I did the EDP updates. The problem I seem to be having is WiFi isnt working nor is Audio which are the two things I am most concerned with. I did a little bit of reading and all the stuff about custom Kexts has me confused. I did see the person above my post used "Jake's Mavericks driver pack" which I do know I don't have Mavericks. But what is available for me to get these two working? Any information and guidance is much appreciated!!! 

Thanks,

Chad

Erm, can you rephrase that?

Hervé-

Sorry I am really tired and I was confusing Mavericks with Yosemite for a second. So I do have Mavericks currently installed 10.9.5, but how do I get the correct kexts to have the wifi and audio working?

Also, thanks for the quick reply I do appreciate it!!!

Thanks,

Chad

• Administrators

Wireless will depend on the card you possess. Consult the non-exhaustive wireless card inventory located in R&D section.

For audio, the Mavericks pack contains the HDA kexts that you'll probably need to copy to /E/E, followed by myHack->myFix (quick).

Basically, read the guides.