Dell Latitude E6220

Leon

I have a dw1530 which doesnt seem to be "supported", but I did some searching on Google. I found another forum and someone with the same card as mine had asked a similar question. A user on that forum said to use an atheros AR5B91. Do you think that this would be correct?

As far as the audio info you told me about would you be able to give me a little bit more info? I honestly have no clue what you are referring to as far as the /E/E...

Again thanks for the information you are providing to me!!!

• Moderators

Yes, AR5B91 will work OOB.

What kexts do you have in /Extra/Extension?

If you have AppleHDA.kext, audio should work by adding HDAEnabler=Yes to org.chameleon.boot.plist. You could use Chameleon Wizard to do that, it's much easier.

Yes, AR5B91 will work OOB.

What kexts do you have in /Extra/Extension?

If you have AppleHDA.kext, audio should work by adding HDAEnabler=Yes to org.chameleon.boot.plist. You could use Chameleon Wizard to do that, it's much easier.

I am going to order the AR5B91 and hopefully get that in the next day or two!

I have the following in extras/extensions

ACPIBatteryManager.kext

AppleIntelE1000e.kext

DisableTurboBoostBattery.kext

FakeSMC.kext

IOWMIFamily.kext

Ispicdrv.kext

Patched_10.7_AppleRTC.kext

VoodooPS2Controller.kext

VoodooSDHC.kext

I have been searching for the Mavericks Pack, but I am coming up with nothing thus far. I will continue to look for it, but I am starting to understand this process a lot more!

Thanks,

Chad

try booting with -v -f -x

Jake-

Last night prior to me going to sleep I had rebuilt the bootable usb drive. I had added the kext file you gave me and herve to the e/e/ folder I had downloaded for my 6220 from this website. I reinstalled os x 10.9.5 and I am currently at the desktop. I just downloaded EDP from here as well. What do I need to do to make sure that everything is good to go and wont mess up? Again I really do appreciate all of yalls help with this, and I apologize for my inexperience using this method for hackintoshing!

Thanks,

Chad