Fine tuning Lion on D430

rjjd

Hi, i installed successfully lion 10.7 + 10.7.2 on my D430 1,3 GhZ 2GB memoru 80GB HD intel GMA videocard laptop,

Most of the hardware is working but i need help with installing next for internal broadcom network card and an fix for my video card because i noticed that the brightness of my laptop screen is poor and needs to increased. Sound is working. other tips are more than welcome to..

who can help me out??

Hi, i installed successfully lion 10.7 + 10.7.2 on my D430 1,3 GhZ 2GB memoru 80GB HD intel GMA videocard laptop,

Most of the hardware is working but i need help with installing next for internal broadcom network card and an fix for my video card because i noticed that the brightness of my laptop screen is poor and needs to increased. Sound is working. other tips are more than welcome to..

who can help me out??

Try Wiki for Broadcom http://www.osxlatitu...irport-extreme/

For your brightness issue there is a fix in a current 2.x EDP, i think it is the option 8 in fixes (option 2 in ./edptool.command) , when you run the EDP tool.

Hope this helps

Zeppo first thank for the reply. the solution of the broadcom is not for the internal network card , not the wireless card, I have an usb wireless card wich works so no problem. The brightnes of the screen is increased after i excuted step 8 of the EDP installer But i cannot startup the laptop normally after that ?? i have to user the parameter -x and then he boot up until the desktop.. ?? do you have an explanation for this behavior?? Other thing is i installed ILIFE-11 on the laptop for working with Xmovie. This worked but after the adjustment off the screen brightness Xmovie says to use an quartz extreme card ??? It worked before the adjustment Can I fix this? many thanks