SL on HP Compaq Mini Q10

Ferreira

Hello, 

i've create a USB MyHack SL with DVD Retail SL,,i get boot, i chose _v so i can see all things loading and evenctualy errors,, all run's well, than,, i shut's done and reboot,, any tips? thanks in advance,

Hp Mini Q10

CPU Intel Duo2 Core 1,66Ghz

Gràphics Intel GMA 950

2G Ram

ok, i get installer, i've get " install successfull ", now, when i boot i chose my SL Partition, - V and i got kernel panic due to AppleAPCIPlatform.kext, i got Atom N455 but he identify my machine as a macbook 4.1,,can you tell me what other kext should i use to avoid this kernel pânic?

I've made screenshot

post-66470-0-49218700-1449531208_thumb.png

ok, again here, i've get install SN Dvd on HP Mini (Intel dual-core Atom N455 1.67GHz / 2G Ram / Intel GMA 3150), everything run's pretty smooth,, at least this time, no kernel panics, no problem's to boot new install, 

Thing's i didn't get solve yet

Ethernet

Sound

Graphics he identify my GMA 3150, but i think that changing the kext with Intel GMA 950 he run's quit good.

Ok, ince i got no ethernet, i've get Update Combo 10.6.7 Dmg and i've installed, well, on the tuto i've follow they say that those issue's will be solved, how ever, even updated to 10.6.7 i still don't have sound and wifi,,

post-66470-0-23257600-1449668099_thumb.jpg

oh,, i forgot this, i try many times MYHack, don't no how many to create USB Install SL, but, no success,,then i try other thing, 

On disk utility, i've made restore of Dmg Image os SL Dvd i've made to my 16G USB Thumbs drive, once was finnish, i just run Netbookinstaller 0.8.5 Spre,

Takes arround 1/2 minutes to prepare your usb Install,,

• Administrators

GMA3150 is unsupported under OS X, so no graphics acceleration no matter what. It's quite a significant burden on a low-end netbook such as this one. You can always check out the GPU id in your System Profiler to confirm your model but Atom N455 is Pineview generation and, indeed, those CPUs integrate GMA3150 graphics processor. You can't "change the kext with Intel GMA950" or pretend your GMA3150 is a GMA950 or GMA X3100 to that effect. It just does not work.

If you want, try and install the lspci package to be able to list the hardware specs through Terminal command lspci -nn.

All in all, it's a fairly poor platform for a partially-running Hackintosh.