Dell Inspiron 3542 Clover Yosemite install

npolite

Hi All,

I'm trying to install Yosemite on my 3542 (Intel video) and I am running into an issue with the clover install. I installed the UEFI bios option. I was told by the documentation on another site to copy the config.plist which has the options nv_disable=1 dart=0 Intel=true as well as the binaries Kernel PM patch. But after I get the Clover bootloader and try to select the drive it sits at the root device id is screen. I then tried to copy the config.plist off of the USB drive but the same thing happens.

Any help would be appreciated. Attached is a copy of the plist.config file for the 3542.

config.zip

Thanks for the help Jake. I was still having issues with that and ended up using clover configurator to save everything. 

I'm still running into issues with my video. I have an i3-4010U which has the Intel HD4400. When I go into about under graphics is shows Intel HD Graphics 4400 4MB but most windows are not displaying correctly.

I copied the FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics kexts in using both Kext Wizards and copying them into the /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts partition as well as entering the "Inject Intel" with the ig-platform-id of 0x0a260006 using Clover Configurator but that doesn't seem to work. Is there anything else I need to do?

Any help would be appreciated.

Kexts have to be in /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.10 or Other for Yosemite, not /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts

Yep sorry about that I had a typo but it is in 10.10. Still no luck. Will keep messing with it to see if something else will get it working properly.