E6420 nVidia - trouble installing El Capitan

Arsalan

Jake Lo thank you soo much, finally success to el capitan, with ur config.plist got to installer and going smooth.copy of EFI archive is attached.

i got few queries, as i got asus wl 167-g wifi usb adapter is there any possibility to use this with hackintosh.

if not then can i buy Athertos AR9281 from Ali Express ???

and i got usb bluetooth adapter, any chance for it or buy  Dell TruMobile ???

thanks again to every one for help...

EFI.zip

• Administrators

Please consult the Asus support web site before posting. Everyone is expected to do a minimum research effort, not just rely on permanent spoonfeeding... http://www.asus.com/us/Networking/WL167g/HelpDesk_Download/

We've got a substantial list of supported/unsupported wireless card in the R&D->wireless section, please consult it too.

The forum has a search facility, please use it.

Thanks.

• Like 1

hi, i accenditally pressed fn F8 , 

< Fn >< F8 >

Switches the video image to the next display option. The options include the integrated display, an external monitor, and both displays simultaneously.

and i hanged my system, when i restarted my screen changed to black n white, without colours... plz help how to fix...? thankspost-88789-0-77353100-1457084380_thumb.png

• Administrators

On those models, Fn-F8 has no adverse effect other than screwing output display. You don't necessarily need to restart the system, one can usually recover by putting the system to sleep, then wake it. I guess you probably did not think of that.

If you screen looks different that it did before (I assume you meant the Finder's bar icons), I guess you've probably been messing with elements of display rendering in the General PrefPane through more accidental key strokes... You just need to get to learn those Yosemite/El Capitan's functional details a little better. You should easily find the fix...  :P