DSDT for D630/D830/D530

Mariusz

• Administrators

What is the version of you EDP? Is it 1.9.2 for SL? What DSDT.aml did you use?

I did these too with my SL installation (dual boot SL and Lion), but I always choose option one for mouse. What number did you choose for mouse?

Thanks

I used:

- Simeonoff's DSDT for D630 with Intel 1440x900 as listed on my post of May 19th

- EDP 1.9.2

- Voodoo trackpad/Mouse

- Voodoo Battery Management

But my installation was made with ModUSB + SL 10.6.3 on a USB key, not with MyHack. Maybe that's the difference

• Administrators

Dear elim,

Have you tried the dsdt.aml above with your machine on lion 10.7.4 and bios A18?

We need you to try it out so that we can make a standard bootpack for D630 Intel High Resolution.

Chers!

Dear elim,

Have you tried the dsdt.aml above with your machine on lion 10.7.4 and bios A18?

We need you to try it out so that we can make a standard bootpack for D630 Intel High Resolution.

Chers!

Dear Syonagar,

Thanks for the help. I've tried everything that I can think of, EDP2.2 and 3.1, different dsdt, with or without system pwd in bios, with or without Speedstep. The best I can get so far is still sleep partially work: lid can not control sleep at all, but the system'll go sleep according to the power saver setting, and power button can awake the machine.

This is true for both 10.6.8 and 10.7.3/4

With the current EDP config tool, I cannot select apple battery kext and so cannot test on that. Also, my install usb with 10.7.4dmg and my hack 3.1 is not working, so I still used usb with myhack2.2 and osx10.7.3, boot pack for d630-intel, Don't know if that matters.

Other two things are wifi card and mouse selection, hopefully they are irrelevant, I'm not sure.

Is D630 T7500 1440x900 intel a rather different beast? We don't see any success cases 100% using the typical install/post install procedure as other latitude models, even within D630 family.

I'll try reproduce Hervé's installation for SL. Will let you know. If you have any idea, I'll definitely try.

Thanks

• Administrators

what model is it exactly.... there are like 6 or more versions of D630. there's D630,D630C,D630XFR, D630ATG, and then there are the nvidia models. our DSDT is from a first generation; plain D630 on A13 bios i believe it was. maybe they replaced the motherboard on yours to something non standard?