E5520 Trackpad and Wi-Fi not working

retrospock

Hey,

I have just managed to install the Niresh Mavericks on my Dell E5520 and I am unable to get the trackpad or the Wi-Fi to work.

It originally had an intel wifi card, which I replaced with the wifi card from my E6420, which is a Broadcom BCM94313HMG2L.

I am unable to find a solution to this card.  I tried the "temporary 43XX fix" but that didn't work.

Also, I'm not sure what trackpad I have... How do I find out?

Thanks!

EDIT:  I also have a RealTek RTL8188EE at my disposal if that helps.

I'm debating on buying this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/NETGEAR-WNA3100M-100PES-802-11n-Wi-Fi-Adapter/dp/B0077N8Q8Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455819758&sr=8-1&keywords=WNA3100M#Ask

The article you posted on supported wireless cards lists it, however I cannot see anybody with any success with it or where the drivers are located.

Can you confirm it works?

Thanks

Can confirm it works.  I didn't have time to shop around unfortunately.  At the time, I had about 15 minutes to buy it before the Prime cut-off.  I wanted it today :P

I used the E5520 Files from another post and it also fixed my trackpad.  However, whenever I shutdown or restart, I get a grey screen of death and have to manually hard reset.  Any idea how I can fix this?

Thanks