Optiplex 3020?

sebus

• Administrators

How about detailing the specs of that Optiplex 3020 to begin with?  8-)

We don't know if you're using the 9020 pack but if you do, maybe it's just not suitable, especially the DSDT... Generally speaking, it's never recommended to use the DSDT of a given model on a different one, unless they're like close cousins of course. Please detail what you've done and what you're using.

Of course I am NOT using DSDT pack from a different hardware! (why would I? it would make no sense!)

OP 3020 is bog standard machine, not some unknown home build, so getting the specs is rather easy: here

Intel® Core™ i5-4590 Processor

Realtek RTL8168/8111

Realtek HD ALC280

Intel® 8 Series/C220 Series

• Administrators

If you're expecting us to go on the lookout for your system specs or guess what you've done or not done, I'm afraid you're on the wrong forum. So a little cooperation from your side would be most welcome and most appropriate. That's the minimum anyone is expected to do here, considering the price paid. I trust I'm clear enough.

I think I was also crystal clear when I wrote "we don't know if...". You provide zero information, so climb down from your ladder a little please;  and stop the "of course..." too. We won't know ziltch if you provide ziltch.

Yes, I have, did not work either

But I do not have enough knowledge regarding the subject to be able to figure it out myself, what and if from Clover options could make it work. I was hoping that being rather popular business desktop, somebody would have tried it previously & maybe have had a success

sebus