Optiplex 3020?

sebus

@Jake Lo

It works fine but I get some graphical anomalies from time to time. I don’t have the monitor for the 3020 but do have a monitor with HDMI input. That’s why I have the lead on it’s way. 

I’ve followed your instructions and am currently watching the install update to HS. 

Thanks for for your help @Jake Lo @borgiatos @ChrisStocker and @ioncatana

A WiFi card is next on my agenda. The board only had 1 PCIe x16 slot and 1 PCIe x1 slot so after the GPU and WiFi card its pretty much a finished project

I replaced the DSDT with the one you provided and it still didn’t work. I managed to patch the AppleHDA kext file with AppleHDA Patcher and ran it through Kext Utility, restarted and BOOM! Audio was working. 

The graphics are annoying, videos are very poor. I will look into adding a GPU sooner rather than later I think

Thanks again for all all your help guys. Much appreciated

Ok, I managed to get it to boot by editing clover at boot. I set the Graphics Target ID to 0x0d20003 which it was before and set the audio to 3 instead of 15. I have edited the config.plist to reflect this with Clover Configurator. HD 4600 still shows as running with 7mb in About This Mac though......hmmmmmm 🤨