Optiplex 3020?

sebus

@Jake Lo you are awesome. I added Lilu.kext and AppleALC to EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other with the files from your 3020_HDAU.zip attachment above in EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched and restarted. Audio has loaded on Audio ID 3. I have sound over the DisplayPort using the DisplayPort to HDMI lead I bought. It also shows Internal Speakers but I assume that will only be for headphones.

This is running on High Sierra 10.13.5

Once again, thanks for your patience and persistence. I was tying myself up in knots trying to sort this. You are a legend

Hi guys, sorry for the noob question but I'm stuck way back here at

29. Download the Generic EFI + Bootpack for your model in post #2,

in post #2

1) Download the Generic EFI folder.

Generic EFI Folder

EFI_4617.zip

2) Download model below and add the contents into the Generic /EFI/Clover  <- folder

I have an Optiplex 3020 with a i5-4590 and I can't figure out what model zip file to grab.   I have EFI_4617.zip, what's the other one needed?  I know it'll probably be obvious once someone explains...  How do I figure that out?

thx

Edited by Riley Cassel
clarity

• Administrators

You either need to generate your CPU specific power management SSDT or try XCPM. No Turbo boost on that i3 CPU, but you should see frequency fluctuate between 800MHz and 3.4GHz, without necessarily getting all intermediate frequencies of course.