An error occurred while extracting files from the package "Essentials.pkg".

VinnyBarzallo

Friends'm installing OS X El Capitan, download the installer again, prepare the USB over and over again, tried many "boot flags" but during installation 16 minutes after me out this error: "An error occurred while extracting files from the package "Essentials.pkg" is no longer what else to do if anyone knows of this error please let me know how I can fix.

Thank you

I have a laptop Asus VivoBook S451LA-CA158H

Asus Vivo Book S451LA-CA158H

Display: 14 "screen (1366 x 768)
Processor: Intel® Core ™ i5-4210U 1.7 GHz dual-core
Memory: 4GB DDR3
Storage: 750GB HDD
Graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 4400 (onboard)

I leave a screenshot of the error

post-90910-0-23368600-1457470904_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

well it says its missing essentials package so maybe add it to the usb or you need to download a new os installer if its too old the certificate is expired and the installer will not install without setting the year back on the machine to when the certificate was valid.

I decided to do what he told me, change the installer of El Capitan, and also prepare the USB as this in the guide.

1. Copy the EFI folder on the USB EFI partition.

2. Copy the downloaded Kexts path partition USB \ EFI \ CLOVER \ kexts \ folder 10.11

3. Reemplase the config.plist the downloaded file folder path inthe USB \ EFI \ CLOVER

and it stays there do nothing, you leave for 1 hour

I leave a screenshot:

post-90910-0-88065100-1458356889_thumb.jpg

Ready, achieve pass all these past mistakes, now at the time of installation have to create the user name and password, but I can not use the keyboard does not allow me absolutely write anything, and if I do not write that does not allow me to continue setting , what I do?