Sleep Problem Latitude 3340 El Capitan 10.11.3

Benidiktus

Hi,

I'm using el capitan 10.11.3 on my dell 3340 with EFI Clover based on this link. Everything work except the wifi but i have issue with sleep. When i click sleep laptop was sleep but for a long time it's restart. When i close the lid, laptop sleep with power indicator on but when i click power, click mouse or press keyboard can not wake again.

i use TPlink WN723N with all in kext for realtek and issue only appear when i plug USB Wifi

How can i fix this issue? it is use normal darkwake on config.plist

I try to generate ssdt. Now it's not restart anymore when usb wifi plug in. But can not wake when idle long time with solid power button.

i tried change hibernate to 0 but nothing work. Still can not wake. Is it problem with usb wifi? cause i dont have any issue if i dont use it. 

Yes i have logged as administrator and i can install other application with my user ID. i have thick mark allow everywhere in security but still can not continue. I the main page support until 10.10 i dont know if this driver work on 10.11 too. 

• Administrators

They have Beta 10.11 driver for the WN725N. You could try to install that, then replace the kexts by those 10.10 kexts for the WN723N. Can't garantee it'll work, but nothing to lose by trying...

An alternative might be do edit the app like can be done for, say, the nVidia Web driver and update the OS X version number to be able to run it in El Capitan.