Lenovo T510 El Capitan Intel Graphics

griftopia

I'm stuck trying to get to the Installer on this laptop. It has i5 CPU with Intel HD graphics. I'm using Enoch. I have removed the AppleIntelGraphicsFB kext from /S/L/E like I believe I'm supposed to.

I get stuck on Bluetooth completed, which is right after DSMOS arrived. 

Attaching my DSDT pack. Thanks in advance for any help.

T510_10.11.zip

I know...I did see that. I tried it. It uses Clover. I failed miserably. Can't even see Clover menu. So I hoped I would get somewhere with Enoch. I did remove the IntelFB graphics kext of course.

I guess I might have hit a laptop where I simply have to figure out Clover.

• Administrators

No, it should make absolutely no difference with Clover. There is nothing Clover does that cannot be achieved on a Hackintosh using Chameleon/Enoch as a bootloader. It may not just be achieved through the bootloader, that's all.

-v -f GraphicsEnabler=No UseKernelCache=No

I removed all 4 kexts of the AppleIntel****Graphics***.kext variety (I have backups of course). Not sure how to build cache on the USB stick. If what I'm doing already is not correct please let me know how to build cache on the USB stick.

PS Now it randomly stops on one or the other Bluetooth error, which of course we know is not the problem. It is the graphics, except I cannot seem to get past it.