D830 - Slow System and sleep problems

Pete

I installed 10.6.7 on my D830. Everythink (except Sleep) works fine, but the system reacts very slow to everything I do. e.g. scrolling in the browser is much more "laggy" compared to other computers. I checked the processes, CPU is almost idle. Any ideas? Maybe the hardware (2GHZ processor) is just too slow for Snow Leo?

Sleep: The tutorial doesn't work for me. Where can I find die Sleep-Fix in 1.9.2-EDP (recommended in other thread)?

Thanks in advance!

What kind of video card does your D830 have, the Intel GMA or NVidia? Either way if you run the edptool and choose the kext configuration option and then select the correct option for your laptop (e.g 10. D830. Intel Graphic Card) it will install the proper video drivers and will likely sort your problems out.

Thanks a lot!

Looks like I'm too stupid to find that option in EDP. I cannot chose anything at all.

1. Introduction, 2. License, 3. Destination Select, 4. Installation Type (only "change Install location"-button), 5. Installation, 6. Summary. Any ideas?

My D830 has the Intel X3100 and a 1680*1050 screen resolution. This combination is not listed under "supported models".