Few problems with my E6430

alexandervos

Yes i did that. I also removed it from terminal. With a bunch of other bluetooth files. Broadcam usb etc.

when I boot into osx without caches it says Error!!! Recovery image verifcation fail with status [0x80000000000000e]

and its stuck loading.

What do I do? 

Do I need to reinstall el capitan? When I was installing for the first time, I first installed OS x with my hd caddy, then later windows 7 on my integrated hard drive.Can I safely reinstall el capitan and keep my windows 7?

Well it magically worked again. I noticed on the clover boot screen "inject with kexts" unticked, and it booted again. Im not sure if it is supposed to be to on or off?

Now when I boot into OS X , it loads, then the screen distorts for a few moments and its boots into OS X. Previously I did not had this problem.

I think I messed up some things when I was running terminal, I deleted some other random things trying to get rid of IOBLuetoothFamily.kext

How do i get these kexts back which i deleted? And how do I check if they are installed correctly like it was in the first place?

btw: I installed this with IOBluetoothFamily.kext with kext wizard and rebuild permissions and rebuild cache for S/L/E folder. 

• Administrators

Clover injects kexts placed in EFI/Clover/kexts/10.xx or EFI/Clover/kexts/Other at startup. It's good for testing.

Ideally, once you're happy with your set of add-on kexts, you should move them to /L/E (or eventually /S/L/E if necessary), repair permissions and rebuild your cache, leaving the Clover kexts folder empty. This improves startup time.

Deleting kexts randomly is plainly... stupid. If you kept a copy, put the kexts back where they were, then repair permissions and rebuild your cache.

Best to avoid Kext Wizard and proceed with kexts installation (or removal) manually. If there are errors (which happens frequently), you won't see them with the old tool. Now I say this, I say nothing...

Yes you are right. I will do it the way your describing next time. This is the first time I was messing with kexts, though, and its a learning proces for me.

Back to my previous question, if I deleted some kexts , cant I just see what is misssing in S/L/E and copy the missing ones from the original OS x operating system(located on my usb stick)?