Dell Latitude D620 nVidia

LatitudeMan

SORRY GUYS THE TITLE OF THIS POST SHOULD BE: "Dell Latitude D620 nVidia "

Be sure to brand your bios through this link: http://www.osxlatitude.com/custom-bios-update-with-slic-apple-logo-and-edps-dsdt/

COME TO FIND OUT THIS ONLY WORKS WITH INTEL CORE 2 DUO IF YOU FIND A WORK AROUND PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS POST THANKS!

Hey guys I made a Torrent for D620 nVidia *number 5 in E.D.P* (not sure if it will work on Intel graphics) Dell Latitude D620 nVIDIA OSX LION It is preinstalled to take you to where you setup your user account wireless ect.. you need a USB keyboard and mouse to begin then fallow instructions in the ReadMe file. http://www.kat.ph/dell-latitude-d260-nvidia-osx-lion-t6023362.html

ScreenShot2011-12-03at122855AM.png

it is packed with e.D.P. 2.2, a boot loader, and lion 10.7.1. This will fix any DVD install issues, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISUSE OF THIS TORRENT! Sometimes people are getting install failures. This will skip that and take you directly to the user account setup just like you installed it urself! All you need is a bootable USB stick with disk utility for restore. I am currently running, 10.7.2 so it does work to update. You may need to keep the E.D.P. file to reinstall after update.

NOTE: THIS MAY WORK ON D620 INTEL CHOOSE NUMBER 4 IN E.D.P. NOT 5 FOR INTEL!

Dell Latitude D620 nVIDIA OSX LION

seeders: 0leechers: 0

DOWNLOAD TORRENT

To download this torrent, you need a P2P BitTorrent client Vuze

Added on Dec 3, 2011 by LatitudeMan 3 in Applications > Mac

Downloaded 0 times.

COMMENTS 1

TECHNICAL

MAIN

add to bookmarks add to rss

Dell Latitude D620 nVIDIA OSX LION (Size: 5.23 GB)

BootLoader

Install After Setup

Repair Image

Read Me Before Install.txt 1.16 KB

Description

NOTE: THIS MAY WORK ON D620 INTEL CHOOSE NUMBER 4 IN E.D.P. NOT 5 FOR INTEL!

This is for Dell Latitude D620 with nVidia graphics chip. Not tested on the alternate D620.(May work on Dell D620 Intel).

You have 3 folders here

BootLoader

Install After Setup (EDP 2.2 works just as well as the one in the video listed below keep reading)

and Repair Image

BootLoader - Obvious you know what to do with this.

Install After Setup - Durring setup you will need a USB keyboard and mouse. After you restore the Repair image

you will need to install this to allow your keyboard and mouse on your Latitutde D620 nVidia laptop.

Repair Image - This is a fresh install and functionable image restore this to a Dell Latitude D620 nVidia laptop

through disk utility. You must scan the image before restore.

You can update any program and will run perfectly but each time you update you mat need to run the file in the

"Install After Setup" folder.

Use a bootloader you can install on a USB stick to boot into Lion. After doing so install your bootloader and the file

"Install After Setup" folder.

For the file in "Install After Setup" fallow this video:

Make sure you select the D620 nVidia which is number 5!!!!!

Edited by LatitudeMan

ok, I am a bit confused with the model number of the latitude laptop, did you by chance mean a d620? If I am barking up the wrong tree disregard this post. Thanks

Yep d620 :) but theres 2 versions nvidia and intel graphics. Sorry for the mixup lol I wrote this late so yeah :P Dell Latitude D620 is the correct one.

Edited by LatitudeMan