No audio E5440 bios A14 with EL capitan 10.11.6

tonio92

Hi,all

Impossible to have Audio OK on my hackintosh 

kext identified with DPCImanager ALC292 (ALC3236)

Boot with clover 3556

in config.plist : three patch applied.(ALC292)

Please confirm that the files config.plist and DSDT.aml are ok for Dell lattitude E5440 with EL capitan 10.11.6.

Best regards

See in attached files full Configuration EFI and print screen DPCImanager

EFI.zip

post-95727-0-78717400-1475168588_thumb.png

Please confirm it will be necessary for audio OK to apply in the same time the three modifications :

-1°) Modify my file DSDT.aml and integer injection of layout 1 to DSDT HDEF device

remarks for me , impossible to open dsdt.aml file with Plist edit pro : Plist parse error: The data couldn’t be read because it isn’t in the correct format.

-2°) replace in config.plist the four entries APPLEHDA  by three new entries find ....   replace 

but I don't understand how replace 8 characters by 9 characters "Find: 8419D411 Replace by: 9202EC120

-3°) post install applehda.kext from zip files in S/L/E with permissions repairs

Best regards

• Moderators

You have everything you need in the EFI in post #1. Just need to install the 4 kext in /Other/LE to /Library/Extensions or /System/Library/Extensions and run the permission fix and rebuild cache.

sudo chmod -Rf 755 /L*/E*

sudo chown -Rf 0:0 /L*/E*
      sudo touch -f /L*/E*
      sudo chmod -Rf 755 /S*/L*/E*
      sudo chown -Rf 0:0 /S*/L*/E*
      sudo touch -f /S*/L*/E*
      sudo kextcache -Boot -U /

After post installation with keytext wizard ( install the 4 kext in /Other/LE to  /System/Library/Extensions and run the permission fix and rebuild cache) black screen during boot.I have done this installation without modification of the files  "config.plist and dsdt.aml"

Hi All ,

See in attached file my files config.list and DSDT.aml modified with instruction defined in

https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/9234-e7440-alc292/?hl=alc292&do=findComment&comment=62496

-After first boot and installation audio NOK

-After instruction of Jake Lo #7 

See in attached files the results after running  the permission fix and rebuild cache

After reboot : black screen 

Please kelp me to understand  the problem

Is it possible to have a conflict between Hdmi audio configuration and audio  ? 

Best regards

Config and DSDT.zip

post-95727-0-96132800-1475300398_thumb.png

• Moderators

so is it just black screen or KP?

if it's black screen, try increasing brightness with fn+insert

Your above cache was not successful, you see the exit error 77?

rerun these

sudo touch -f /L*/E*

sudo touch -f /S*/L*/E*

sudo kextcache -Boot -U /