Dell Precision M4800 - MacOS Sierra

howoarang

Delete and replace it.

Run permission fix and rebuild cache again.

Check the output to see if it's cache after running the commands.

Might have to reboot and re-run commands again if unsuccessful.

After replace this kext, fix permission and cache, still has not sound on my macOS.

I've must used -f option at clover boot menu and finally, the sound come back to my lap.

@Jake Lo: thank you so much.

And I've one more question:

I've used Fix-RTC option in clover config file. But after reboot my lap, "Optimus" option has been unchecked in BIOS

(I've black screen with my eDP from display connector to eGPU so I've disabled eGPU via DSDT file).

So when "Optimus" option has been disable in BIOS, my lap cannot display any things. Any help for this problem?

Thanks!

Hello, I have just installed MacOs Sierra 10.12.5 (clean distro) on my Dell m4800 (spec. in signature). Now I'm struggling with a sound problem. When i connect headphones via headphones port "white static noise"appears in headphones. This noise is independent of volume level or even of mute. Everything works fine when i listen to music via built-in internal speakers. White static noise appears only when i plug external devices like headphones into headphones port. I've tried many kexts (separetly) like:

- VoodooHDA-2.8.8.kext

- AppleHDA_ALC292.kext

- AppleHDAALC.kext

With each kext i had the same "whie noise" problem only in headphone port. Tested with many kexts and different headphones. Under Windows headphone port works fine.

For my installation i used howoarang files from this package  https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=12231( DSDT.aml, SSDT.aml and config.plist).

I will be very grateful for any help. Thanks.

Hello all, 

I need help installing hackintosh-my 4800 cannot get to the installation page. I tried all the boot args but still no luck, it will just restart after a short while. My configuration is i7-4700MQ, Quadro K1100M, A19 BIOS.

Here's the screenshot of -v bootarg. After this it restarts

h3ggTl5.jpg