Running El Capitan or Sierra on D830 nVidia

nscxp2005

I Have a problem and i have done my homework on this matter i have now i have used the kext pack from https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/8139-complete-set-of-files-cloverenoch-for-el-capitansierra/

using the latest clover bootloader also replacing the clover file as instructed wonderful but the specs on my d830 is 

cpu :x9000 2.8ghz 

8 gigs of ram 

i use ssd tho also but not at full speed as everyone knows on these laptops but better than normal hdd

i installed at first superb i used novabench i got score results around 487 now i can see its stuck on x6 speed step where it should reach up to x14 slowing down the entire machine ,,, and i cannot find a explanation why it happens on its own once i reboot or do no alterations to setup apart from disabling gatekeeper to install any app i want which i know has nothing to do with the intel cpu x9000 running at full speed , i also noticed my gpu is 135m nvidia it usually runs at 400 mhz gpu core in hw monitor app but slows down when this problem occurs so i tried to use clover configurator but i cannot work out whats causing it ,, i did my homework but  i need a up to date kext pack please or if someone can point me in the right direction , i appreciate all of your work in this forum the admins for all your efforts also hard work ,

As I Newly discovered the entire usb drivers in el capitan or above is now rewritten to use more acpi based mean and its also causing problems like i use a 4.0 usb bluetooth to pair mouse keyboard also stereo headphones on mavericks 10.9.5 perfect on el capitan or sierra i get stuttering but if i turn off either the mouse or keyboard sounds okay? so that usb injector kext i know its the culprit to this issue if im mistaken can someone tell me how to fix this ? i even installed xcode to test bluetooth explorer so on but again its something to do with the usb ports some kind of latency issue? not sure i dont have the skills you guys do so i hope there is a solution for this  

The Specs on my notebook is D830 nvidia 135m 

8gigs ram 

x9000 Cpu 

I Cant Tweak This old bird any more than that and it took me ages to find a x9000 cpu , 

but it works well using a ssd drive tho only giving me half the speed of todays ssds its still good ,,If this usbportinjector.kext can be fixed or tweaked I am certain others face this problem to 

Kind regards 

• Administrators

You can refer to my D630 guide if you need anything. I use a tuned USBInjector kext that matches the D630 USB2.0 ports arrangement under the chosen SMBIOS profile. Watch because I use a different SMBIOS profile between OS X versions up to EC (MBP5,1) and macOS Sierra (MBP7,1).

I can't guarantee that the USBInjector kext I use for the D630 will also apply directly to the D830, but you can use IORegistryExplorer to identify all your ports and adjust the kext Info.plist file as needed.

The packs also include FakeSMC kext tuned for GPU throttling (AGPM patch) and native CPU SpeedStepping.

SSD/HDD speed is limited to SATA II performance, i.e. 3Gb/s max, not 6Gb/s; nothing you can do about it, that's the chipset specs...