Dell Precision T1700 Sleep / Resume on El Capitan

rxl881

Hi,

After quite a bit of work I have managed to install El Capitan on my Dell Precision T1700 workstation. Pretty much everything is working, including audio and USB3 and I think that I have a well patched DSDT / SSDT etc. However, no matter what I try, I can't get resume from sleep to work.

I have disabled hibernate (by setting hibernatemode to 0 with pmset and setting hibernatefile to /dev/null).

The computer seems to go in to sleep correctly (monitors, disks and fans shut down), pressing a keyboard key wakes the computer, but it just resets and starts again from scratch.

At the moment I have set power management to never go in to sleep (from the preferences pane). However, it would be really useful to get sleep to work as it is a pretty noisy machine.

The comp. has a Xeon / Haswell E3-1200 v3 processor, with an Nvidia NVS 310 graphics card.

I have attached my current clover config.plist, the origin and patched APCPI folder (from EFI/CLOVER) as well as the boot log (grabbed from DPCIManager) and some DPCIManager screenshots.

Any suggestions of where to go from here would be greatly appreciated, as I am pretty stumped! clear.png

Thanks

Dell_1700_config.zip