Dell mobile Precision 7510 Intel hd530, black screen

ss2sameer

clover Sierra USB Making Procedure

Download Clover_v2.3k_r3961.zip               

• Make sure you have the MacOS Sierra beta app present in your applications folder.

• Open Disk Utility and format your USB flash drive as Mac OS Extended Journaled.

• While formatting name the USB as Sierra (if you prefer another use that but remember it then)
  • Open Terminal (Applications > Utilities > Terminal) and paste the below command

sudo /Applications/Install\ 10.12\ Developer\ Preview.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia –volume /Volumes/Sierra –applicationpath /Applications/Install\ 10.12\ Developer\ Preview.app â€“no-interaction 
  • Terminal will ask if you wish to continue, just type “Y†for yes and wait for the process to complete

• Once done, open the Clover installer and install the bootloader onto the USB you just created
  • During the installation you need to select the USB where you want to install and before installing click the customise button and check the boxes of : Install for UEFI booting only, under Drivers64UEFI tick OsxAptioFixDrv-64 and PartitionDxe-64
  • Once you have done all that click install and enter your password when asked for
  • After the completion, Clover would mount the EFI partition.
  • Copy the FakeSMC.kext to â€“ EFI > Clover > Kexts > Others and 10.12
  • Your USB is ready.

thank you so much

I do like that and above error sill happen when use your config and kext

but when I use Crew's config, it can boot to logo apple and shutdown

can I merge crew's kext and your kext to EFI ?

p/s: I have set my bios to factory setting, Change: AHCI, Secure boot disable, Switch graphics disable, TPM disable, Virtual disable

Jake Lo,

When I use your EFI bootpack, it can boot to apple logo and loading finish.

but when I use bootpack generate by Clover, it's only load to apple logo and shutdown.

I think your bootpack can work, but it need some kext or config to done

I found E7x70_Sierra, it have different Capitan EFI ?

Here's my current files. Still a lot of work to be done, but will work. Sleep won't work, so disable it or use sleepless.app.

thank you so much

I have tried your these file with ss2sameer boot above, it's not work

I'm trying again with your bootpack in guide with these files