Dell mobile Precision 7510 Intel hd530, black screen

ss2sameer

• Moderators

Format an USB or SDcard to Fat32. Create a folder name EFI on the root, then place the above Boot folder with the Bootx64.efi inside the EFI folder.

Alternatively, just add lilu.kext and IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup.kext to /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other

Hey so I did the efi shell trick and that worked; but I also wanted to post my success with dual graphics. I noticed everyone is told to turn off the switchable graphics and just go with the dedicated and work that out. Well on my system I have switchable graphics on, and then also the option that pushes external ports to the dedicated gpu is also turned on (tested this off aswell). In clover I am injecting Intel gpu with ig-platform 0x19160000 (the only intel kexts I have is Liui kext) and then I am injecting ATI with framebuffer "buri" (w5170m, shows as AMD 7700). With this combination I have full graphic acceleration on both gpus and they report correctly in system report. Also for the first time on my hackintosh sleep actually works correctly. And because I am using the bios feature to push external ports to the dedicated gpu; my hdmi and mini display port both work. The mini display (tested) is also pushing out correctly to a 2560x1440 144hz display no issues. If I had this feature off in my bios (external ports to dedicated) connecting displays would reboot the system. So I just want to say thank you to a lot of you for all this work; this is literally the only place on the with Dell Precision support. :D

Also, I don't know if lamtran is still watching this forum, but we have similar systems so I tried your clover dump and I noticed you where using ig platform 0x191D0000 (something like that), using your same config I tried 0x19160000 had had much more success

EDIT: I found help on this subject in the WIP thread about this type (I2C) hardware.

I have the Kaby Lake version of this monster (the casing says 7710 but the service tag identifies 7520), but I can't get the touchpad to work yet.

Found out it's I2C touchpad, not sure if there's support for it here, otherwise I know only of VoodooI2C; I'll have to get over there.

post-79763-0-71909300-1509203937_thumb.png

post-79763-0-02363700-1509203944_thumb.png

Hi

I am doing a clean install of OSX Sierra on this system. .I have Broadcom 94352Z working earlier on el Captain , But I am unable to make it work on Sierra . the system shows the bluetooth 

but no Wifi. 

any guide to make it work?

under USB it shows as

5880:

Product ID: 0x5832

Vendor ID: 0x0a5c  (Broadcom Corp.)

Version: 1.01

Serial Number: 0123456789ABCD

Speed: Up to 12 Mb/sec

Manufacturer: Broadcom Corp

Location ID: 0x14a00000 / 4

Current Available (mA): 500