Need help with Sierra on M6700

deadman1007

will do. 

I haw one more issue to address and I'm happy with how thing are, then I will try to enable amd graphics

when I power my laptop OS X just stays halfway loading, but when I boot windows first and reboot it boots fine, also when I reboot from OS X it loads, problem is only after shutting down.

pic shows verbos boot when it just sits and nothing happens

post-102498-0-08270200-1482450850_thumb.jpg

but only way to start OS X after shut down was by starting windows first and then restart to OS X 

but I managed to solve the, problem was in ssdt.aml generated be ssdtPRGN, so I removed it and instead used generate P and C states in clover, and now my laptop starts from shut down with no problem and cpu scales as it should from 1,6 to 2,6

• Administrators

You do not have proper CPU SpeedStep without SSDT-based adequate power management SSDT. Instead, what you see is LFM and HFM, i.e. only the lowest and highest nominal frequencies with no intermediate speeds and no Turbo boost at all.

You need to generate and use the CPU-specific SSDT in order to enjoy native CPU SpeedStep, i.e. intermediate speeds between LFM and HFM + Turbo boost between HFM and max Turbo speed.