DELL E5570 macOS Sierra

lavhuh

I accidentally updated my bios on my E5570 to v1.9.4 and now I can't boot into my Sierra. If I try to boot using USB installer I get the attached picture. I have followed the instructions to make bootable USB again but I am.failing. Please help

post-102071-0-74282600-1497335982_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

No, that's just your BIOS file.

Boot the USB installer, when you get to the Clover GUI, hit F4.

Now turn off the system, mount the USB drive on a Mac or Windows. Mount the EFI partition.

Compress and attach /EFI/Clover/ACPI/Origin folder here

I managed to re-install...

My problem is to have imessage and apple store work....

How do i got about it

How do i make the correct identification on choosing the macbook pro similar to this machine?

Help

Hi everyone,

I am trying to install Sierra on a Dell latitude E5570 with i5-6440HQ, I have allready successfully installed a Dell E7450 but with the E5570 I am stuck.

I explain:

I have tried a lot off bootpacks without success. I have always the same problem. As soon as the system has booted on a USB key prepared with the good tool and the good boot pack (I mean a one permitting to boot in the Apple install menu just before formatting the disk), If I connect or disconnect the power supply from the laptop, the computer freeze and the only solution is to force power off.

I am really disappointed and have no idea at all. I have tried several BIOS, reset BIOS to factory no more result.

as the system is not installed at this point, that means that clover is not correctly set. setup_var 0x432 is set to the good value.

Has someone an idea ?

Many thanks for the help

Regards from France