DELL E5570 macOS Sierra

lavhuh

@Herve....have managed to get the USB working....now am using a wireless dongle for internet

however I cant log in into Apple services i.e. Apple Store, iMessage, Facetime and sometimes iCloud isnt working...please help

• Administrators

You need to get your Ethernet card declared as en0. You can check that out through Terminal command ifconfig. If your wireless is en0 and your LAN en1, then remove all interfaces from the Network PrefPane, then go to /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration and remove all network plists. You should then be Ok after reboot.

• Moderators

I'm seeing 2 versions of IntelMausiEthernet on your system, that could be the cause of your Ethernet not loading.

I see 1 in /S/L/E, 1 in /L/E, perhaps another in /EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other from a screenshot you have attached earlier.

It'll load fine from /EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other if you still have a version there, then remove the other 2, otherwise, just remove the one in /S/L/E.

Repair permission and rebuild cache.

The Ethernet interface you show above is wireless, not LAN. Once you've gotten I219-LM to load with IntelMausiEthernet, you'll need to redo the procedure again so that Ethernet =en0. Your wireless could be En1 or so on.

For SMBIOS, the latest Clover Configurator v 4.37 has added 2 new MBP model with Skylake. You could try either 13,2 or 13,3. Currently I'm using MB9,1 as that was the only available for Skylake at the time I'm started the build, other than iMac 17.1 which is for a desktop.