Dell E6430 NVIDIA+Intel HD4000 problems

And3nx

• Administrators

Probably not. E6x30 suffer graphics corruption with HD4000 beyond certain BIOS versions (around A11/A12/A13), I can't remember for your exact model. You can search the forum for this, it's mentionned many times.

i'have tryed to boot  Sierra with AppleRTC.kext (10.12 version) throw the usb stick, but when i configure my BIOS for Sierra after booting the pendrive, and rebooting my DELL, the optimus option are disable... (without install it only boot the installer) 

check this post:
https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/9248-working-sleep-on-intel-hd-and-nvidia-nvs-on-dell-latitude-e6430-optimus-enabled-or-disabled/page-3

it describes a working setup with A18 for the E6430. I only have some issues with Optimus disabled and brightness keys, all other stuff works.

I was on A18 when I started with another HD4000 based setup, and I suddenly got glitches when I was messing with SMBios, even when I reverted to an original version of my config. 

I got rid of the glitches again by moving to A12, but upgraded again to A18 after following the above and I still have no glitches.

cheers